1. Which Shakespeare play featured Shylock?
2. Which character in Shakespeares Julius Caesar has the famous lend me your ears speech?
3. Who is the clown in Shakespeares Henry IV and The Merry wives of Windsor?
4. Which Tit appears in Shakespeares Midsummer Nights Dream?
5. Kiss Me Kate is a musical version of which Shakespeare play?
6. In which town or city is Royal Shakespeare Company based?
7. Which Shakespeare play is subtitled as the prince of Denmark?
8. Which was Shakespeare's shortest play?
9. Which American Shakespearean actor and film director died in 1985 after ending his career playing in commercials?
10. What is the only Shakespeare play with an animal in the title?
11. Shakespeare is most translated English writer, who is the second?
12. Antony, Romeo, Othello - what do they have in common?
13. The Boys from Syracuse is based on what Shakespeare play?
14. What Shakespeare play was the basis of The Forbidden Planet
15. Which Shakespeare character says "Blow winds and crack your cheeks"?
16. Who's ghost appears in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar
17. What play is set in Venice and Cyprus
18. Stephano and Trinculo are characters in which Shakespeare play?
19. Florinzel is a character in which Shakespeare play?
20. Vienna is the setting for what Shakespeare play?
1. The Merchant Of Venice
2. Mark Anthony
5. Taming of the Shrew
6. Stratford Upon Avon
8. The comedy of errors
9. Orson Welles
10. Taming of the Shrew
11. Agatha Christie
13. The comedy of errors
14. The Tempest
15. King Lear
16. The ghost of Caesar
18. The tempest
19. The winters tale
20. Measure for Measure