1) Born on this day 1900 the man who became head of the Nazi SS from 1929, who?
2) Born on this day 1931, the Archbishop of Cape Town, who?
3) Born on this day 1939, the Australian writer whose works include Unreliable Memoirs an Pilgrimage through the London World?
4) Born on this day 1957, which Gold medallist Ice Skater?
5) Died on this day 1956, the US inventor of a process for deep freezing food, who?
6) On this day 1913 who unveiled the world?s first moving assembly line?
7) On this day 1919 the worlds oldest airline was established, still in existence today, what is its name?
8) On this day 1922 The Prince of Wales made the first ever royal broadcast on a Radio Station that 11 days later was to change its name to the BBC, what was the BBC?s former name?
9) On this day 1799 the Lutine Bell was salvaged from the Lutine off the coast of Holland, where is this bell now found?
10) On this day 1986 Which newspaper was first published in Britain?
1) Heinrich Himmler
2) Desmond Tutu
3) Clive James
4) Jane Torvill
5) Clarence Birdseye
6) Henry Ford
9) Lloyds of London
10) The Independent