1) Born on this day 1533, the Monarch who was the offspring of Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII, who?
2) Born on this day 1930, King Baudouin I, of which country is he or was he Monarch?
3) Born on this day 1932, the Professor of American studies at the University of East Anglia and famous author who?
4) Born on this day 1936, Charles Hardin Holley, how was he better known?
5) Died on this day 1548, the sixth wife of Henry VIII, who?
6) Died on this day in which year The Who?s Keith Moon?
7) On this day 1812 Napoleon defeated which countries army at the battle of Borodino?
8) On this day 1901The Boxer Rising ended, in which country?
9) On this day 1940 to the 2nd November 1940, what was the name of what took place over London?
10) On this day 1986, who became Archbishop of Capetown?
1) Elizabeth I
3) Malcolm Bradbury
4) Buddy Holley
5) Catherine Parr
9) The Blitz
10) Desmond Tutu