1) Born on this day 1828 the author of 20000 leagues under the sea and around the world in 80 days, who?
2) Born on this day 1931 James Dean, in what make of car was he killed?
3) On this day 1587 which Queen was beheaded at Fotheringay castle in Northamptonshire?
4) Died on this day 1990 Musician Charles Weedon Westover, after shooting himself, how was he better known
5) On this day 1964, who arrived at JFK airport to a hysterical welcome, at the start of their US tour?
6) On this day 1969 which passenger jet made its maiden flight?
7) On this day 1971 at a world toy fair a British plastics company discovered a game designed by an Israeli telecommunications expert. Everyone else had rejected the game, they didn?t and it went onto be the most successful new game of the 1970s, what was it?
8) On this day 1976 which countries prince was investigated after allegedly taking a bribe of half a million pounds from Lockheed?
9) On this day 1983 who was kidnapped and held for a ?2m ransom?
10) The Advertisements for what were banned today on British TV On this day 1965?
1) Jules Verne
3) Mary Queen of Scots
4) Del Shannon
5) The Beatles
6) Boeing 747
8) Holland (Prince Bernhard)
10) Cigarette Ads