Answers the questions and spot the connections for the final answer (one of these is an odd one out)
1. Who was the host of ask the family?
2. Which MP controversially fed his daughter a beefburger during the BSE scandal?
3. Which series of erotic films shot Sylvia Krystal to fame in the 70s?
4. Which Street would you find the official residences of the Chief whip and the chancellor of the exchequer?
5. Which viscount was responsible for the mass production of the Morris motor car?
6. Which famous British scientist , who is buried in Werstminster Abbey, was the discoverer of Natural selection and wrote The Origin of Species?
7. Which British Prime Minister was born at Blenheim palace in 1874?
8. Born in Glasgow Issac, the first name of this jewish business man became the managing director of the Great Universal stores in 1934,the company is now run by his son leonard, whats their surname?
9. Which women was the first to see Jesus after his resurrection?
10. What is the connection?
1. Robert ROBINSON
2. John SELWYN Gummer
4. DOWNING ST
5. NUFFIELD (odd one out)
6. Charles DARWIN
7. Winston CHURCHILL
9. Mary MAGDALENE
10. Colleges at Cambridge University