1. Who once made a famous speech which began: "Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal"?
2. Which property lies between Oxford Street and Liverpool St. Station on a Monopoly Board?
3. What film was the first feature-length production to feature sound?
4. Who was British Chancellor of the Exchequer when Labour returned to power in 1974?
5. Which character stars in the film The Spy Who Shagged Me?
6. The ports of Hull, Grimsby and Goole are situated on the banks of which estuary?
7. Which Australian rock group had a million selling album entitled ?For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)??
8. What is the positive particle within the nucleus of an atom?
9. Who directed such films as The Informer, She Wore A Yellow Ribbon and Stagecoach?
10. What is the connection between all, or part, of the answers to questions 1-9?
1. Abraham LINCOLN
2. BOND Street (Bond Bug)
3. The Jazz SINGER
4. Denis HEALEY
5. AUSTIN Powers
7. AC/DC (AC Bristol & AC Cobra)
9. John FORD
10. All makes of cars.