1. Which F Scott Fitzgerald character did Robert Redford immortalise in the 1970s?
2. What is the main herb in a Pesto sauce?
3. According to the song, where in London did a Nightingale sing?
4. Under what name did the band leader Geoff Love have hits such as The Honeymoon Song and Rodrigro?s Guitar Concerto de Aranjuez?
5. Which football team play their home games at Plainmoor?
6. Which US singer had top 10 hits in the UK in the 1990?s with Walk on by, The Love I lost and When I?m Good and ready?
7. Who played Ben in Butterflies?
8. What was the nickname that was given to members of the 7th British Armoured Division which in 1940 took the badge of Jerboa, although many other soldiers later took this nickname?
9. What is the common name given to a split and cured salmon or herring?
10. And the connection?
1. The Great GATSBY
4. MANUEL & his music of the mountains
7. GEOFFREY PALMER
8. Desert RATS
10. Fawlty Towers