Connections Quiz 35
1. What is the name of the woman who is one of the stars of BBC TV?s Ground Force?
2. In which country would you find the cities of Jodphur & Amristar?
3. What is the name of the mountain range that can be found in both Andalusia, Spain and in Eastern California?
4. Which group, formed from Genesis and went onto have a number 1 with The Living Years?
5. The line ?don?t shoot until you see the whites of their eyes? comes from which Michael Caine film?
6. How was the Haiti ruler Francois Duvalier better known?
7. What is the largest province in Canada?
8. What was the name of the man who created the 6 million dollar man was it (Mike McGarrat, Oscar Goldman, Charlie Wonderson, Victor Roberts or Juliet Smith)
9. What is the more common name for Rontgen Rays?
10. What is the connection?
1. CHARLIE Dimmock
3. SIERRA Nevada
4. MIKE & the Mechanics
6. PAPA Doc
8. OSCAR Goldman
10. Radio Call Signs