The following quiz round was submitted by Alan Macdonald from the UK. Many thanks Alan, another great round!
1. In a cult TV series, Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon and John worked for which organisation
2. The members of which community featured in the Harrison Ford film "Witness"
3. Which is the most sacred river in India
4. In the TV series M.A.S.H, what did the "M" stand for
5. Which group had a UK hit with "Don't dream it's over" in 1987
6. Who played Trigger in "Only fools and horses"
7. In medical terms, triangular, spiral and tubular are examples or methods of what
8. Who had a hit in 1984 with the theme song from the TV series "Robin of Sherwood"
9. The "imago" is the final perfect form of which class of creatures
10. What connects all 9 answers?
1. International Rescue
5. Crowded House
6. Roger Lloyd-Pack
10. Hidden words for groups of people - Nation, "army", gang, mob, crowd, pack, band, clan, sect