The following quiz round was submitted by Steven Burdin from the UK.
Steven presents his quiz at the Fox and Hounds, Newmillerdam, Wakefield every Wednesday and Sunday night.
Many thanks Steven, a great round!
1. Which male singer had two UK number one singles in the 1980s with records that had been top 10 UK hits in the 1960s?
2. Which group's 3 UK number one hit singles of the 1970s were sung by three different lead singers?
3. What is the connection between Foreigner, The Hollies, Dave Edmunds Rockpile and Tommy James and the Shondells? (Apart from all having UK number ones)
4. Which female singer was the sister of Joanne Stone? Joanne was one half of R & J Stone UK one hit wonders.
5. Which 1970s group with 2 UK hit singles, took their name from 2 Red Indian tribes but changed the spelling of one?
6. Name the only Lebanese born act to top the UK chart?
7. Which Jagger/Richard record was at number one in the UK singles chart when England won the world cup?
8. What happened at the ABC Luton on February 1st 1965?
9. Which future chart topper compered the Buddy Holly and the Crickets UK Tour in 1958?
10. Which UK one hit wonder sang the theme tune to the 1970s ITV programme 'Love Thy Neighbour' ?
2. 10CC (Rubber Bullets-Lol Creme, I'm Not In Love-Eric Stewart, Dreadlock Holiday- Graham Gouldman)
3. They had members called Mick Jones, Allan Clarke, Billy Bremner and Eddie Gray.
4. Madeleine Bell
5. Blackfoot Sue
7. Out Of Time (Recorded by Chris Farlowe)
8. PJ Proby famously split his trousers
9. Des O'Connor
10. Stuart Gillies