Music Quiz 8
1. Who was lead singer with the Sex Pistols?
2. Who sang Born Free?
3. How is Clementine Campbell better known?
4. Who had an album called Reggatta de Blanc?
5. Which song by Rod Stewart was used as the theme tune to a BBC series about HMS Ark Royal?
6. In which year did Gary Glitter have a hit with Rock & Roll (Parts 1&2)?
7. Which group went on a teenage rampage?
8. Whose first album was called Blue Gene in 1964?
9. What was the Dunblane single called?
10. Whose surname is Gudmundsdottir?
11. Who was the lead singer with the Spencer Davis group?
12. Whose second number 1 album was ?a day at the races??
13. Who recorded with San Jose calling himself Rodriguez Argentina
14. What was on the run for Manfred Mann in 1968?
15. Who was Harold Melvin?s backing group?
16. How is Doris Kappelhof better known?
17. In which decade was Marvin Gaye born?
18. Whose stabbed head appeared on the cover of her first solo album in the early eighties?
19. In which song do Jack, Stan, Roy, Gus & Lee all feature?
20. What connects Roxy Music with Wet Wet Wet with Abba?
2. Matt Monro
3. Cleo Laine
4. The Police
7. The sweet
8. Gene Pitney
9. Knockin on Heavens door
11. Steve Winwood
13. Rod Argent
15. The Bluenotes
16. Doris day
18. Debbie Harry
19. 50 ways to leave your lover
20. All had hits with songs entitled Angel Eyes