1. Which side of a boat is Port?
2. In which sport might you catch a crab?
3. What is the name given to decompression sickness caused by ascending too fast from a deep dive?
4. Who was the first man to swim the English channel in 1875?
5. In water polo, the game is divided into 4 quarters, how long is each quarter?
6. There are 2 main types of canoe, the kayak and the Canadian canoe, what is the difference between the paddles?
7. What do the letters SCUBA stand for?
8. What is a warp?
9. To what do the following rules apply: reach-throw-wade-row-swim / tow?
10. What is a wake?
1. The left side
3. The bends
4. Captain Matthew Webb
5. 7 minutes
6. Kayak has two blades, Canadian only 1
7. Self contained underwater breathing apparatus
8. A rope used to secure a boat
9. Life saving
10. The pair of waves left by a boat