1. What was the name of the plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima?
2. What ship was found floating with no sign of her crew?
3. The Vespa takes its name from the Italian for what?
4. Which ocean liner held the blue riband from 1907 - 1927?
5. In which country would you find the high speed tilting train called the Pendolino?
6. What do the English call what the Yanks call and Odometer?
7. Which manufacturer makes the accord?
8. Who captained "Morning Cloud" in the 1969 Sydney to Hobart race?
9. Refugees from which country gave rise to the term boat people?
10. Which comedy, starring Steve Martin was all about him trying to get home for thanksgiving?
1. Enola Gay
2. Marie Celeste
4. The Mauritania
8. Edward Heath
10. Planes Trains & Automobiles