1. How many circles appear on the Olympic flag?
2. What colour is the circle line on the London Underground?
3. Which comedian was the star of the television series It?s A Square World?
4. What length is the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle when the 2 sides are 3cm or 4cm each?
5. Whose book the shape of things to come was first published in 1933?
6. How many faces has a dodecahedron?
7. In which city would you find the Pentagon?
8. What shape is a lateen sail?
9. What does the acronym S.H.A.P.E. stand for?
10. In which London square would you find statues of Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill and Jan Smuts?
3. Michael Bentine
4. 5 cm
5. HG Wells
7. Washington DC
9. Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe
10. Parliament Square