Mythology Quiz 2
1. In Roman mythology who was the twin of Romulus?
2. In Norse mythology, whose chariot was drawn across the sky by two goats, called Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher?
3. By what collective name are Medusa, Stheno and Euryale known?
4. Who was given the gift of prophecy by Apollo but no-one ever believed them?
5. What was the name of the three headed god that guarded the gates to Hades?
6. The Egyptian dog Anubis had the head of which animal?
7. In Greek mythology, from which race of 1 eyed people did Polyphemus come?
8. Who ferried the dead across the river Styx into Hades?
9. In Roman mythology Mercury was the messenger of the Gods, who was the messenger of the Greek Gods?
10. According to legend, who founded Carthage?