Entertainment Quiz 9
1. Which TV Series Starred Caroline Lee Johnson as Customs Chief Diane Ralton?
2. Paul Young's Debut Solo Hit Reached No. 1, Name the Song?
3. Who Directed the Film Jaws?
4. Robert Redford and Warren Beatty Turned Down the Lead in Which Film, A Role Which Eventually Went to Al Pacino?
5. If It Was Friday and 5 O'clock What Used to Be On BBC TV?
6. Which Band Recorded 'Three Lions' With David Baddiel and Frank Skinner for Euro 96 and the 1998 World Cup?
7. Which Two Films Has Jodie Foster Won Best Actress Oscars For?
8. Baldrick Was the Loyal, But Dopey, Servant to Which Character?
9. Which film star dog had three names each containing three letters?
10. According to a Nick Berry song title every loser does what?
11. Who Played the Title Role in the 1931 Film Frankenstein?
12. Which Chart Song Was Based Upon Psalm 137 From the Bible?
13. The TV Series Taggart Is Set in Which City?
14. What Was the Name of Hugh Grant's Character in the Film Four Weddings and A Funeral?
15. In Which Sitcom Does Actress Cybill Shepherd Play An Out-Of-Work Actress?
16. Which singer was known as ?the Big O??
1. The Knock
2. Wherever I lay My Hat That's My Home
3. Steven Spielberg
4. The Godfather
6. Lightning Seeds
7. Silence of the Lambs and the Accused
9. Rin Tin Tin
11. Colin Clive (thanks to Jon Gilbert for correcting that one)
12. Rivers of Babylon
16. Roy Orbison