The following quiz round was submitted by Alan MacDonald from the UK. Many thanks again Alan, great job!
1. What is the name of the character played by Paul Newman in 2 films
2. Which tennis player won the Women's Singles final at Wimbledon six times in the '60s and '70s
3. According to the song, which city is "so good, they named it twice"
4. Lieutenant Charles Upham, Captain Noel Chavasse and Surgeon Captain Arthur Martin-Leake all share which unique military honour
5. Which pair of twins played which pair of twins in a 1988 hit film
6. On 7th November 1967, Henry Cooper became the only boxer to do what
7. What is the name of the orang-utan which featured in two films alongside Clint Eastwood
8. Which capital city is actually two cities separated by the river Danube
9. How many characters did Alec Guinness play in the film "Kind hearts and coronets" - 6,8 or 10
10. Who would wear a "tutu"
1. "Fast Eddie" Felson (The Hustler & The colour of money)
2. Billie Jean King
3. New York
4. Only 3 people to have been awarded the Victoria cross twice
5. Gary and Martin Kemp played Ronnie and Reggie Kray in "The Krays"
6. Win the Lonsdale Belt three times
8. Budapest - Buda on the west, Pest in the east
10. A ballerina