2. On which British golf course is the World Match-play championship held annually?
3. Which Englishman was Champion National Hunt Jockey 7 times, the first time in 75/76?
4. Which club in March 1992 was the first English County cricket side to tour South Africa since sporting relations were resumed?
5. Who became the first president of the International Association of Professional Footballers in 1995?
6. The America?s cup was originally donated for a race round which British Island in 1851?
7. In which sport was Roger Huggins 1995 Player of the Year?
8. At the Barcelona Olympics, who partnered Matthew Pinsent to Gold in the rowing coxless pairs?
9. Which was the first Scottish Soccer club to reach the UEFA Cup Final?
10. Which footballer was voted BBC Sports Personality of the year in 1990?
11. How many points are scored for a gold in archery?
12. What is the youngest age at which a horse may enter the Grand National (2, 5, 7, 9, 18)?
13. With 501 for Warwickshire against Durham, who made the highest ever score in first class cricket?
14. Which Arsenal player was known as ?Pizza??
15. Where was the first British Grand Prix held?
16. Who was killed in Bluebird on Coniston Water in 1967?
17. In which country were the equestrian events held at the Melbourne Olympics?
18. In which sport was Karen Briggs a world champion in the 1980s?
19. What colours are worn by the King of the Mountains in the Tour de France?
20. Who won his only British open Golf Championship at Royal St Georges, Sandwich in 1985?
3. John Francome
5. Diego Maradonna
6. Isle Of Wight
8. Steve Redgrave
9. Dundee United (86/87)
10. Paul Gascoigne
13. Brian Lara
14. Ray Parlour
16. Donald Campbell
19. Red and White (Polka Dots)
20. Sandy Lyle