1. Which film company boasted that they had 'more stars than there are in the heavens'?
2. Which Walt Disney film was the first attempt to combine visual images with concert music?
3. Which film of 1960 did Arthur Miller write for his wife Marilyn Monroe who was a star of the film?
4. What did the films Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, The Snake Pit and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest have in common?
5. Badger the Bull-terrier, Tao the Siamese cat and Luath a Labrador retriever were travelling companions in which Disney film?
6. What was the name of the film for which Henry Fonda achieved an Oscar, which was the final film before his death?
7. Which secret society was featured in the film The Godfather
8. In which city did the action of the film The French Connection take place?
9. Whose music was used as the theme tune for the popular film The Sting?
10. Which film of 1985 starring Edward Fox, Scott Glen and Barbara Carrera concerns an attempt to spring Rudolf Hess from Spandau Prison?
11. What was the title of the last and most terrifying chapter in The Omen trilogy of films with Damien as a grown man of 33?
12. In 1958 the first in what became a prolific series of Carry On Films was released. What was its name?
13. What was the title of Walt Disney's first full-length cartoon?
14. The life of Billy Mills, the Sioux Indian runner who won the 10,000 metres for America in the 1964 Olympics, was told in a film of 1984. What was the title of the film?
15. Where was the first British sound-film studio built in 1931?
16. In television and films what name is given to the small. chunk of wood, hidden from the camera, on which short actors stand to bring them up to the correct height for their role?
17. What do the films Jaws, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and ET: The Extra- Terrestrial have in common?
18. What was the title of John Wayne's final film of 1976?
19. The actress Vivienne Leigh played the leading female role of Scarlett O'Hara in one of the finest films ever made. Name the film.
20. In which film of 1984 did Sean Connery return to the role of James Bond?
3. The Misfits
4. They were all concerned with Insanity
5. The incredible journey
6. On Golden Pond
7. The Mafia
8. New York
9. Scott Joplin
10. Wild Geese II
11. The Final conflict
12. Carry on Sergeant
13. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
14. Running Brave
17. All directed by Stephen Spielberg
18. The Shootist
19. Gone with the Wind
20. Never Say Never Again