1. Which American comedian wrote, directed and star- red in the silent movies entitled The Navigator and The General?
2. Name the Czechoslovakian film director who became famous for One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
3. Who directed the film Psycho?
4. Who directed. himself in Sharky's Machine?
5. Which American filmmaker produced, directed and starred in the film Citizen Kane and produced, in 1938, a radio version of H G Wells's novel War of the Worlds?
6. Who was the Austrian-American film director who directed Lost Weekend (1945), Sunset Boulevard (1950) and The Apartment (1960)?
7. Which director won an Oscar in 1982 for his lengthy film about the young Indian advocate who became a quiet revolutionary , hailed as a saint and martyr?
8. Which American film director was famous for his westerns such as She Wore a Yellow Ribbon (1949)?
9. Which violent action director made the films The Dirty Dozen, The Flight of the Phoenix and Hustle?
10. Which American filmmaker made many epic films on Biblical themes including Sign of the Cross, Samson and Delilah, and The Ten Commandments?
1. Buster Keaton
2. Milos Forman
3. Alfred Hitchcock
4. Burt Reynolds
5. Orson Welles
6. Billy Wilder
7. Richard Attenborough (for Gandhi)
8. John Ford
9. Robert Aldrich
10. Cecil B de Mille