1. Which actor with the nasty guy image starred in Marty, The Dirty Dozen and Convoy?
2. Which American actor who starred in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and Witches of Eastwick stole the -show with his 'comic' role in Batman?
3. Which actor of the television series Fawlty Towers and member of the Monty python team went on to star in the film A Fish Called Wanda?
4. Who was the American film actor who starred in the film Bullit?
5. Which British film actor was known for his roles in the 1930s films The Private Life of Henry VIII and Mutiny on the Bounty?
6. Which star of the screen had his feet insured for $150,000?
7. Which actor-comedian married Anne Howe, Britt Ekland, Miranda Quarry and Lynne Frederick?
8. Name the British actor whose films include The Long -Good Friday, Mona Lisa, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Mermaids.
9. Which American comedian's last words in 1959 were 'That was the best ice cream soda I ever tasted'?
10. Which actor starred in Our Man Flint, Waterhole Three and Cross of Iron?
11. The most decorated American soldier in the Second World War became a famous film star. Who was he?
12. Which actor/singer was nearly eighty years of age -? when he made his final film Monkeys Go Home in 1967?(He died in Paris in 1972.)
13. Which British actor's films include A Town Like Alice, The Pumpkin Eater and Sunday, Bloody Sunday?
14. Which ex-Beatle starred in the 1967 anti-war film How I Won The War?
15. Which actor starred in F.I. S. T., Paradise Alley and First Blood?
16. Name the British actor who was in the following films: The Elephant Man, Silence of the Lambs and The Remains of the Day.
17. Which Canadian actor's films included How Green Was My Valley, Mrs Miniver and Weekend at the Waldorf?
18. Who was the male star of the following films of the 1920s: Blood and Sand, The Eagle and Son of the Sheik?
19. Which actor became a star in Public Enemy in 1931 and was still going strong in 1981 as a police commissioner in Milos Forman's film Ragtime?
20. Which film star do you associate with the saying 'Here's another fine mess you've gotten me into'?
21. Who, at the age of 80, became a box-office smash when he played God to John Denver in Oh, God!?
22. Which actor starred in Downhill Racer, The Candidate and The Great Gatsby?
23. What was Harold Lloyd's trademark?
24. Who, in the first talking picture, said, 'You ain't heard nothin' yet folks'?
25. Which American folk singer starred in the 1970 film Gunfight?
26. Which British character actor who died in 1979 aged 52, made his film debut in The Dam Busters (1955)?
27. Which film star is associated with the phrase 'Here's lookin' at you, kid'?
28. Tom Jones, Charlie Bubbles and Annie are all films starring which British actor?
29. He made his film debut in 1969 in The Graduate and starred in Midnight Cowboy and Kramer vs Kramer amongst many other fine films. Name him.
30. In the 1985 Oscars, who gained an honorary Oscar for 50 years of memorable performances?
1. Ernest Borgenine
2. Jack Nicholson
3. John Cleese
4. Steve McQueen
5. Charles Laughton
6. Charlie Chaplin
7. Peter Sellers
8. Bob Hoskins
9. Lou Costello
10. James Coburn
11. Audie Murphy
12. Maurice Chevalier
13. Peter Finch
14. John Lennon
15. Sylvester Stallone
16. Anthony Hopkins
17. Walter Pidgeon
18. Rudolph Valentino
19. James Cagney
20. Oliver Hardy
21. George Burns
22. Robert Redford
23. His thick horn rimmed spectacles
24. Al Jolson
25. Johnny cash
26. Robert Shaw
27. Humphrey Bogart
28. Albert Finney
29. Dustin Hoffman
30. James Stewart