1. What is the name of Laura Dern's father?
2. Who used Eleanor Roosevelt as her inspiration for her role in 'The African Queen'?
3. Clark Gable, Marlon Brando and Mel Gibson have all played which sailor on film?
4. On film who did Mae West invite to 'come up some time an' see me'?
5. What was Tom Hanks's profession in 'Philadelphia'?
6. Which actor had the line 'Greed is good' in 'Wall Street in 1987?
7. Who has been married to Judy Carne and Loni Anderson?
8. Which role did Kim Basinger play in 'Batman' in 1989?
9. Controversial at the time, what first does Disneys 'Midnight Madness' starring Michael J Fox hold?
10. Who provided the voice of Pearl Slaghoople in the film 'The Flintstones'?
2. Katharine Hepburn
3. Fletcher Christian
4. Cary Grant
6. Michael Douglas
7. Burt Reynolds
8. Vicki Vale
9. First non U- certificate film
10. Elizabeth Taylor