1. The 1989 film My left foot told the story of which Irish writer and artist?
2. Who featured alongside a chimpanzee in the 1951 film Bedtime for Bonzo?
3. Which comedy series was set in Crimpton on Sea?
4. Which Coronation Street character did Philip Middlemiss play?
5. Who hosted Stars in Your Eyes before Matthew Kelly?
6. What do David Vine, David Coleman and Sue Barker have in common?
7. In Eastenders, which Queen Vic barman had a brief affair with Angie before being warned off by Den?
8. In which musical does Seymour become terrorised by a giant plant called Audrey?
9. In 1977 Meco an American orchestra had their one and only No. 1 hit. With the theme from which film?
10. Which musical features the songs Anything you can do I can do better and There?s no business like show business?
11. Who was the only member of the cast and production team of the film Lord of the Rings to have actually met Tolkien?
12. Which actress married for the fifth time when she wed Percy Gibson in February 2002?
13. Which ex-Eastender presents BBC Television?s Living Dangerously?
14. What?s the connection between Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and TV sitcom Keeping Up Appearances?
15. Which comedy duo starred in the remake of Randall and Hopkirk Deceased
16. In the film Shrek who provides Shrek?s voice?
17. Actress Angelina Jolie is the daughter of which Hollywood actor?
18. In the film Ocean?s Eleven the part of Danny Ocean is played by George Clooney. Who played him in the 1960s original?
19. In the comedy series Young Ones which comedian played various members of the Balowski family
20. What is the name of the fictional town in The League of Gentlemen
1. Christy Brown
2. Ronald Reagan
4. Des Barnes
5. Leslie Crowther
6. They have all presented Question of Sport
8. Little Shop of Horror
9. Star Wars
10. Annie get your gun
11. Christopher Lee
12. Joan Collins
13. Martin Kemp
14. The surname Bucket (Charlie and Hyacinth)
15. Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer
16. Mike Myers
17. Jon Voight
18. Frank Sinatra
19. Alexei Sayle
20. Royston Vasey