1. Mrs Bridges cooked for which family in Eaton Place?
2. Which TV family had a chauffer called Max?
3. Which family feature in the sitcom 2 point 4 children?
4. Which family owned a wine vineyard called Falcon Crest?
5. Which family lived at the Ponderosa?
6. Which TV family had 7 children and a dog named Reckless
7. Which TV family lived at 24 Oil Drum Lane, Shepherds Bush?
8. On TV, which family were Robin, Chrissy and Jo's landlords?
9. What is the name of the teenage witch who is a member of the Spellman family?
10. Kat and Little Mo are/were members of which Eastenders Family?
11. In which town did the McFly family live in Back to the Future?
12. Nothing to do with television but what the hell. To what did the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family change its name in 1917?
13. Which group provides the theme song for comedy series ?The Royle Family??
1. The Bellamies
2. The Harts
3. The Porters
4. The Channings
5. The Cartwritghts
6. The Waltons
7. The Steptoes
8. The Ropers
10. The Slaters
11. Hill Valley