Many thanks once again to Alan MacDonald for this quiz round.
Teams should use the clues to work out which words are being hinted at. The words have different spelling but sound the same.
1. DNA in casual wear
2. Ejected from a seat of power
3. Hid in the corner like a yellow-belly
4. Kismet at the local fund-raiser
5. Something in a computer to get your teeth in to
6. Would you need to rotate to play this part
7. A perjurer playing an ancient instrument
8. This would leave a bitter taste in the mouth of an old Frenchman
9. Would you see a leading dignitary riding one of these
10. Remained respectable