1. How are the two masses of tissue situated at the back of the nose that consist of lympathic tissue that destroy disease-causing microbes in the throat, known?
2. In Greek mythology, what was the name of the river over which Charon ferried the souls of the dead?
3. At which battle of 1805 did the forces of napoleon defeat the forces of Russia and Austria?
4. Which variety of freshwater fish found in SE Asia & Australia, capture their prey, flying insects, by firing a stream of water droplets through the mouth?
5. What is the name of the largest cemetery in the united states, which since 1864 has been the burial ground of Americans killed in war and of major public servants?
6. Whose novels include ?lucky Jim?, and the 1986 booker prize winner ?the old devils??
7. Which north-western Italian town is famous for it?s sparkling wine?
8. How was the famous Italian bodybuilder born Angelo Siciliano in 1894?
9. The Oscar winning song ?a whole new world? came from which 1992 movie?
10. In the 1960s, three acts whose name began with ?a? had number one hits. Name two of the three?
4. Archer fish
5. Arlington national cemetery
6. Kingsley Amis
7. Asti Spumante
8. Charles atlas
10. Animals 1964, amen corner 1969 & Archies 1969