1. Which L flows through Dublin?
2. Which L is a cosmetic surgical method of removing unwanted body fat?
3. Which L is where the souls of the unbaptised go according to some theologians?
4. Which L is a gourd that has found its way into the bathroom?
5. Which L is the Surname of the artist best remembered for his matchstick men?
6. What L was the site of a famous defeat of the Turkish navy in 1571?
7. Which LL is the country singer who is the subject of the film Coalminers Daughter?
8. Which L is where you will find the temple of Karnak in Egypt?
9. At which L is the Prix de L?Arc de Triomphe?
10. Which L is a strong smelling Belgian cheese?
7. Loretta Lynn