1. Which F was a leading actor in the TV series Bouquet of Barbed Wire
2. What F is the party once led by Charles Haughey?
3. Which F is the name of the horse that won the 1967 Grand national?
4. Which F is the right granted by a company to sell its goods in a particular area?
5. Which F was an American actress of the 1930s and 1940s later played by Jessica Lange in a biographical film?
6. Which F was a 1960s TV puppet series in which the main character was Steve Zodiac?
7. Which F is the number of men on ?the dead mens chest??
8. Which F describes a petticoat made of hoops of whalebone?
9. Which F is the foul fiend mentioned in Shakespeare?s King Lear?
10. Which F is the publishing company that has had both TS Eliot and Pete Townsend as poetry editors?
1. Frank Finlay
2. Fianna Fail
5. Frances Farmer
6. Fireball Xl5
10. Faber & Faber