1. Which O is the name of a well known make of Italian typewriters?
2. Which O describes an angle between 90 and 180 degrees?
3. Which O is best known for his long poem Metamorphoses?
4. Which O was a singer known as The Big O?
5. Which O is a horse racing classic for fillies only?
6. Which O in 1995 became the site of the worst ever terrorist attack to take place on US Soil?
7. Which O is a hormone that controls such things as Breast Development?
8. Which O is the scene of a famous ten-yearly passion play?
9. Which O was revived by Baron de Coubertain in the 1890s?
10. Which O do you associate with Papaver Somniferum?
4. Roy Orbison
5. The Oaks
6. Oklahoma City
9. Olympic Games
10. Opium (Its the plant it comes from)