The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. Which George Orwell book contains "Vote for Snowball and the 3-day week"?
2. Where was Ernest Shackleton on his way to when he died?
3. Who was known as The Widow Capet and The Baker's Wife?
4. Which Roman wall ran from the Clyde to the Forth?
5. What creatures live in a Formicary?
6. What was The Shadows' first No. 1 hit?
7. Who was the Greek Goddess of Love?
8. What constellation is called the Water Bearer?
9. On the top of which mountain did Noah's Ark come to rest?
10. What was built as a memorial to Bonaparte's victories?
11. What is the symbol for the Zodiac sign Sagittarius?
12. Which Greek mathematician was born in 287BC and died 212BC
13. What rocket do Britain & France use to launch satellites?
14. What is the Telly in Telly Savalas short for?
15. Who composed Rule Britannia?
1. Animal Farm
3. Marie Antoinette
4. Antonine Wall
9. Mount Ararat
10. Arc de Triomphe
11. The Archer
15. Thomas Arne