1. What is the name given to the study of flight dynamics of projectiles?
2. What is the surname of the Everest conqueror, Sherpa Tenzing?
3. Which 2 countries parliaments have an annual ski race dating back to 1957?
4. What does AMSTRAD stand for?
5. What is the name of a one-ounce gold coin of the republic of South Africa?
6. Which abbreviation means ?Which Was To Be Proved??
7. What is the name of a female superior of a convent?
8. What was the previous name of the advertising agency ?Cordiant PLC??
9. Which month of the year was named from the latin ?to Open??
10. How do clowns copyright their faces?
11. What was the Bunny Hug?
12. What is meant by the term ?Perestroika??
13. What kind of mammal is a bighorn?
14. How many sides does a heptagon have?
15. In the 1920s who or what was a flapper?
16. For what do the initials BMA stand?
17. From which London railway station would you leave if you were travelling to Cardiff?
18. In which town or city would you find the Royal Mile?
19. What is the name given to a watch which has hands and dials instead of digits?
20. What 4 letters follow QWERTY on the top row of letters on a standard keyboard?
21. Who was Hitler's minister of propaganda
22. Which football club did Kevin Keegan play for before joining Liverpool
23. In which book/film do you meet Holly, Dandelion, Fiver & Hazel
24. What is Guacamole mainly made from
25. What kind of animal was Poombah in the Lion King
26. What is Formosa now known as
27. Inspector Abaline of the Yard spent his life looking for which killer
28. Which herb is generally put on the base of a pizza
29. In which country did Skylab crash land
30. Reporter Jack mcgee was after who?
3. England and Switzerland
4. Alan Michael Sugar Trading
7. The Abbess
8. Saatchi and Saatchi
10. Paint it on an Egg
11. A dance
13. A Sheep
15. Bold Young Lady
16. British Medical Association
23. Watership Down
27. Jack the Ripper
30. Incredible Hulk/David Banner