1. Trismus is a muscular spasm where in the body?
2. In films who could win the Golden Boot award?
3. What do the initials IOU stand for on an IOU?
4. A fagotist is a person who does what?
5. What are popcorn, moss and seed?
6. Which food item contains the most residual pesticides?
7. In the US what job has an average IQ of 104?
8. Great Brother is the Chinese translation of which drug?
9. Which English name produces the most nicknames?
10. Which fruit is the symbol of hospitality?
11. Which city is built on 118 islands?
12. Before it meant tall building what did skyscraper mean?
13. Rudolf the red nosed reindeer had a girlfriend - name her?
14. Which author sold most books in the first half of 20th century?
15. In which sport is the Lugano trophy awarded?
16. Which song is performed at start Indiana Jones Temple of Doom?
17. Amnesic, Diarrhetic and Paralytic main types of what poisoning?
18. Donald Baxter McMillan compiled the first what dictionary?
19. In 1950 what character was on first metal lunchbox in the US?
20. And in 1985 who was on the last one produced?
21. Which US state has the highest divorce rate?
22. What was the first publicly televised sporting event in Japan?
23. If you have a buccula what have you got?
24. Which insect is the symbol of female potency?
25. Optiphone, Lustreer and Mirascope early names for which item?
26. The name of which fabric comes from the Persian word for spun?
27. What job does an Oikologiost do?
28. In 1969 Sport was the first magazine to run an ad for what?
29. Purple green gold are the official colours which annual event?
30. What is Homer Simpsons greatest fear?
31. Cassius Marcellus Coolidge painted which famous paintings?
32. Why was McDonalds fillet of fish invented?
33. Lusophone describes countries whose main language is what?
34. Where would you see analog watches showing 10.10?
35. In WW1 what warning device was on the top of Eiffel Tower?
36. According to doctors people with what pets fall asleep easiest?
37. What is sometimes referred to as Zulu time?
38. What was originally called olive oil water?
39. Average US male does it in 11.4 mins but female takes 13 what?
40. Nylon was invented in 1934 what product first used it?
1. Jaw - like lockjaw
2. Actors in cowboy films
3. I Owe Unto
4. Plays the Bassoon
5. Knitting Stitches
12. Tall sailing ships masts
14. Edgar Rice Burroughs
15. Road Walking
16. Anything Goes
18. Eskimo - English
19. Hopalong Cassidy
22. A Baseball Game
23. Double Chin
24. The Honey Bee
29. Mardi Gras
30. Sock Puppets
31. Dogs playing pool cards etc
32. Meatless Lent
34. On most watch advertisements
37. Greenwich mean time