1. Which city 'deals' with 30 million plus tourists each year, a record ?
2. What are the two most populated cities in each of the following countries ?
3. Spike, Andy, Belle. Marbles and Olaf are who's siblings?
4. What is the most common first name in the world ?
5. True or false. Plants can get a sunburn.
6. Who is the only person to appear in The Simpsons with five fingers on each hand ?
7. What do Mark Wahlberg and the Bond bad guy Scaramanga both have in common ?
8. Name the baldy who preceeded each of the following Soviet/Russian leaders with full heads of hair ?
9. Monkey bread is a fruit from which African tree ?
10. Which 'actress' calls her famous breasts Ernie and Bert ?
1. Las Vegas The major attractions in Las Vegas are the casinos. The most famous hotels are located on Las Vegas Boulevard, better known as the Las Vegas Strip. Many of these hotels carry thousands of rooms. There are, of course, large casino areas in these hotels as well. There are many hotel casinos in the city's downtown area as well, which was the original focal point of the city's gaming industry in its early days. Several large hotels and casinos are also located somewhat off the Strip but adjacent to it, as well as in the county around the city.
2. Four Answers:
a. Tokyo and Yokohama
b. Mumbai (Bombay) and Delhi
c. Karachi and Lahore
d. Jakarta and Bandung
3. Snoopy's Snoopy is a fictional character in the long-running comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. He is Charlie Brown's pet beagle. Family: Mother: Missy; Siblings: Brothers: Spike, Andy, Olaf, Marbles, Rover, Sister: Belle and Molly; owner: Charlie Brown
7. Three nipples Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg (born 1971) is an Academy Award-nominated, BAFTA-winning American actor, rapper and producer of film and television. He was known as Marky Mark in his earlier years and became famous in his 1991 debut as a rap musician with the band Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.
8. Four Answers:
9. Baobab (Adansonia) Baobab is the common name of a genus (Adansonia) containing eight species of trees, native to Madagascar (having six species), mainland Africa and Australia (one species in each). The mainland African species also occurs on Madagascar, but it is not a native of that country. Other common names include boab, boaboa, bottle tree and monkey bread tree. The species reach heights of 5?30 m and trunk diameters of 7-11 m.
10. Pamela Anderson