1. In which country was is the original Legoland?
2. Which Swiss lakeside resort has an annual television festival?
3. In which English County is Cheddar Gorge?
4. Which country presented the Statue of Liberty to the USA?
5. What is the name of the Amusement park in Copenhagen?
6. In which city could you visit the Bolshoi Theatre?
7. Which amusement / theme park can be found at Anaheim?
8. What can be found at Xian in China?
9. In which capital city could you climb the Spanish Steps?
10. Which major US tourist attraction can be found in San Antonio?
11. Which Paris music hall, a tourist favourite since 1869, was forced to shut down in 1992?
12. Which country presented the Statue of Liberty to the USA?
13. In which city is the Tivoli amusement park?
14. What mentioned first in 565 AD boosts Scottish tourism by an average ? 25 million a year?
15. Which popular tourist attraction was named after Benjamin Hall who was the First Commissioner of Works at the time of its construction in 1858?
16. Which US singer opened a theme park called Dollywood?
17. What in 1997 was the world?s most visited theme park?
18. What is the name of the famous theme park in Staffordshire?
19. If you visited Agra in India, which famous building would you see?
20. Where is the famous Hall of Mirrors?
21. Where is the original Raffles Hotel?
22. Which city, once Wessex and England's capital has a Great Hall that contains a very early fake of King Arthur's Round table?
23. In which city would you be visiting Holyrood Palace?
24. Which famous Tourist attraction can be found built in the Kantchanaburi province of Thailand?
25. Alton Towers boasts the world's first vertical drop rollercoaster, what is it called?
26. In which British county can one find the theme park named Oakwood?
8. The Terracotta Army
10. The Alamo
11. Folies Bergere
14. The Loch Ness Monster
15. Big Ben
16. Dolly Parton
17. Disneyland Tokyo
18. Alton Towers
19. Taj Mahal
20. Palace of Versailles
24. Bridge over the River Kwai