1. Marmosets are commonly found in Brazil. What sort of animal is it?
2. In Brazil, in 1988, there was an epidemic of a tropical disease of which there were 500,000 reported cases. Which disease?
3. What is the official language of Brazil?
4. What was the popular name of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development held in Brazil in 1992?
5. Which Brazilian dance rhythm of the 1950s, combining samba and cool jazz became internationally popular in songs like The Girl From Ipanema?
6. How many times was the Brazilian Ayrton Senna the Formula 1 world champion?
7. What is the name of the world's largest soccer stadium in Rio De Janeiro?
8. Which sultry Hollywood actress said of Latin American men 'In Brazil they throw flowers at you. In Argentina they throw themselves'?
9. What percentage of the world's tropical rain forests are in Brazil? Is it a) 33%, b) 40% or c) 52%
10. Who plays the part of Josef Mengele in the 1978 film 'The Boys From Brazil'?
4. Earth Summit
5. Bossa Nova
6. Three 1988, 1990, 1991
7. Maracana Stadium
8. Marlene Dietrich
10. Gregory Peck