1. Which range of mountains separates France from Spain?
2. In which country is the highest peak on the continent of Africa?
3. Which river forms much of the boundary between Norfolk and Suffolk?
4. Off the coast of which country would you find the Gulf of Carpentaria?
5. What is the longest river in Europe?
6. In which country is the source of the river Danube?
7. What country is home to Varig Airlines?
8. Which of the Great Lakes in North America is the largest?
9. What is the name of the deepest part of the pacific Ocean?
10. Which Irish county stretches the furthest North?
11. In which county are all ten of England's highest peaks?
12. How many square miles is the "City of London"?
13. Which famous stones can be seen on Salisbury Plain?
14. Which northern city is served by Ringway airport?
15. What did Sunderland become in 1992 which Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham became in the 19th century?
16. Which county lies between the North Sea and Greater London?
17. Where is there a Nelson's column other than the one in London?
18. Which English county has the smallest perimeter?
19. Which seaside resort is on the Fylde?
20. From the coast of which county does the Padstow lifeboat get launched?
3. River Waverney
8. Lake Superior
9. Mariana Trench (or Challenger deep)
12. One The "City of London" is a geographically small city within Greater London, England. It is the historic core of London around which, along with Westminster, the modern conurbation grew. The City's boundaries have remained almost constant since the Middle Ages, and hence it is now only a tiny part of the much larger London metropolis. It is often referred to as just the City or as the Square Mile, as it is almost exactly one square mile (2.6 km?) in area
15. A city
17. Great Yarmouth
18. Isle of Wight