1. Mount Kosciusko is the highest point in which country?
2. Name the city founded by Arabs around AD 625 which, with a population of over 6 million, is the largest city on the African continent. The citadel containing the Muhammad Ali mosque was constructed in the 12th century by the sultan Saladin?
3. What name is given to a smooth, oval hill created by glacial drift?
4. What is the name of a people inhabiting central north Spain and the extreme southwest of France?
5. Who discovered the Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River in November of 1855?
6. In which city could you sunbathe on Bondi beach?
7. Which Indian state is responsible for the production of over 50% of India's annual tea crop?
8. What organization of Arab states was established in Cairo in 1945 to promote Arab unity, primarily in opposition to Israel?
9. The world's largest lake has a slightly misleading name. What is it?
10. Which sheikdom is the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
11. Name the only four US states who's names contain the letters "U", "S" and "A"?
5. David Livingstone
8. League of Arab States, or Arab League
9. Caspian Sea
10. Abu Dhabi
11. Louisiana, Massachusetts, South Carolina and South Dakota