1. Which character in Shakespeare?s Julius Caesar has the famous ?lend me your ears? speech?
2. Which comedian and co-founder of the magazine Private Eye died in 1997?
3. Who according to a popular children?s song ?had a very shiny nose??
4. Who achieved notoriety through her performance in the film Deep Throat?
5. Who painted the picture called ?Self Portrait with Bandaged Ear??
6. Which fictional creature is described as having a luminous nose?
7. Who, in the book of Genesis, tells of having a dream where ?the thin ears devoured the 7 good ears??
8. The adverts had a hit in 1977 with the song Gary Gilmore?s eyes, why did the criminal Gary Gilmore make the news in the late 70s?
9. The 1987 film, ?Prick up your ears? is about the life of which gay playwright?
10. The character Deep Throat is associated with which affair of the 1970s
1. Mark Anthony
2. Willie Rushton
3. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
4. Linda Lovelace
5. Vincent Van Gogh
6. The Dong
7. The Pharaoh
8. First person executed after the reintroduction of the death penalty
9. Joe Orton
10. Watergate Affair