1. What was the name of the Cartwright family ranch in the TV series ?Bonanza??
2. Who starred in the film ?Dead Men Don?t Wear Plaid??
3. If Victor Mature was Samson, who was Delilah?
4. Which film has the alternate subtitle ?How I Flew From London To Paris In 25 Hours And 11 Minutes??
5. Under what name did Bela Blasko become famous as a film actor?
6. What was the alias of Hannibal Heyes?
7. Of which film star is there a statue in Leicester Suare?
8. Who composed ?I?ve Got You Under My Skin??
9. Who played Fleur in ?The Forsyte Saga??
10. Who starred in the film ?The Man With The Golden Arm??
11. In which series does Kenny die regularly?
12. The folk tune ?Johnny Todd? was the theme tune to which 60?s British Cop series?
13. In the climax of which film does the male lead climb down the Presidential faces at Mount Rushmore?
14. What was the first full length animated feature film?
15. Who played Moses in the 1956 film ?The 10 Commandments??
16. What is Bollywood?
17. Whose undersea world was visited in Calypso?
18. What pink piggy pals first hit the British screens in 1957?
19. Name the 5 Tracy Brothers in Thunderbirds?
20. Who starred in a biopic of US husband-and-wife dance team Vernon and Irene Castle?
1. The Ponderosa
2. Steve Martin
3. Hedy Lamarr
4. Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines??
5. Bela Lugosi
6. Joshua Smith
7. Charlie Chaplin
8. Cole Porter
9. Susan Hampshire
10. Frank Sinatra
11. South Park
12. Z Cars
13. North by Northwest
14. Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
15. Charlton Heston
16. The nickname of the Indian film Industry
17. Jacques Cousteau
18. Pinky and Perky
19. Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon and John (any 3)
20. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers