1. Which brown hairy fruit takes its name from a flightless bird?
2. Which Tibetan endangered species of cattle stands about 2 m/6 ft at the shoulder and has long shaggy hair on the underparts?
3. What name is given to a small pointed or tufted beard on a man's chin?
4. What was it about Samson's hair that gave him his strength?
5. Which English hairdresser created many new hairstyles, including the shape 1959, a layered cut tailored to the bone structure?
6. Who has the darkest hair, an ash blonde, platinum blonde or strawberry blonde?
7. What hairy plant that grows in marshes, has a root that contains a sweet gumlike substance sometimes used in confectionery?
8. According to PG Woodhouse, a Frenchman invented the only cure for grey hair? What was the invention?
9. What sort of hair is said to be a cure for a hangover?
10. What hairstyle was popular among Teddy Boys in the 1950s and early 60s?
4. The length
5. Vidal Sassoon
6. Strawberry Blonde
9. Hair of the dog
10. Duck's Arse