1. Which two United football clubs did the Charlton brothers play for at the time of England's World Cup success?
2. Which late comedian sang about ?My Bruther?
3. Which of the Brother's Grimm fairy tales is about a brother and sister abandoned by their destitute parents?
4. Who was the oldest of the Marx Brothers?
5. Which US composer used lyrics written by his brother Ira in many of his classical works?
6. What happened in Tombstone, Arizona, on 26 Oct 1881 involving Wyatt Earp and his brothers Virgil and Morgan?
7. What organisation was created by the Strasser brothers, in Northern Germany, in 1919?
8. Before George VI, who was the last British king to succeed his brother?
9. Which racing-car company did six Italian brothers found in 1926?
10. Warner Bros released the first talking film in 1927. What was its title?
1. Manchester United (Bobby) and Leeds United (Jackie)
2. Terry Scott
3. Hansel and Gretel
4. Chico (real name Leonard)
5. George Gershwin
6. Gunfight at the OK Corral
7. Nazi Party
8. William IV
10. The Jazz Singer