1. The one-step was a ballroom dance. What is it now known as?
2. What name is given to a cinema programme that shows two full-length films?
3. When did the three-penny bit become obsolete?Was it 1965, 1968 or 1971?
4. Which profession are known as the fourth estate?
5. What is a 5 o'clock shadow?
6. Who was Israel's military planner during the 6-day war against the Arab states in 1967?
7. For what accident do you receive seven years bad luck?
8. Which member of the Royal family was born on the 8th of the 8th 1988?
9. By what name is Beethoven's 9th symphony better known?
10. In which book of the bible are the Ten Commandments? Is it Deuteronomy, Exodus, Hebrews or Leviticus?
2. Double feature
4. Journalists, The Press
5. Stubble on a man's face when he hasn't shaved.
6. Moshe Dayan
7. Breaking a mirror
8. Princess Beatrice