1. What SS is a form of ballet in water?
2. What MC is the capital of Monaco?
3. What TIO is slang for attempt to fool someone?
4. What AZ is the lowest temperature that could possibly exist?
5. What FF directed La Dolce Vita?
6. What SIAT means a big fuss about almost nothing?
7. What PA was a leader of Britain?s ?Liberal Democrats??
8. What DW starred Jon Pertwee, Billy Piper and Tom Baker?
9. What CWM means whatever happens?
10. What AS was the Egyptian President who shared the 1978 Nobel Peace Prize?
11. What GB was once head of the CIA?
12. What TMC spoil the Broth?
13. What ST is a dish of Raw Minced Beef?
14. What AA is the capital of Ethiopia?
15. What MITS is the Average Man?
16. What OTM means deliriously happy?
17. What LON was the forerunner of the United Nations?
18. What PL is an epic poem by John Milton?
19. What KB previously replaced Terry Wogan on Radio 2?
20. What FAFB is a saying for rare?
21. What NAT means lacking full mental capacity?
22. What CSM is a rank in the army?
23. What HGV is a lorry?
24. What GB helped develop cubism?
25. What LB scores a run in cricket?
26. What RC is an international medical relief agency?
27. What CB designed the first mechanical computer in 1835?
28. What STR means to be logically evident?
29. What HF starred in the ?Indiana Jones? movies?
30. What TBC was once an important Midlands coal-mining area?
1. Synchronised Swimming
2. Monte Carlo
3. Try It On
4. Absolute Zero
5. Federico Fellini
6. Storm In A Tea Cup
7. Paddy Ashdown
8. Doctor Who
9. Come What May
10. Anwar Sadat
11. George Bush
12. Too Many Cooks
13. Steak Tartar
14. Addis Ababa
15. Man In The Street
16. Over The Moon
17. League of Nations
18. Paradise Lost
19. Ken Bruce
20. Few And Far Between
21. Not All There
22. Company Sergeant Major
23. Heavy Goods Vehicle
24. George Braque
25. Leg Bye
26. Red Cross
27. Charles Babbage
28. Stands To Reason
29. Harrison Ford
30. The Black Country