The rules to this quiz are simple, we ask a question in which an abbreviation of the answer is given. Provide the non-abbreviated form using the clues within the question.
1. What AWB is a weed or drip?
2. What DI is a former French penal colony?
3. What ARD is a worthy, but unpolished person?
4. What LBL means gradually?
5. What A is another name for Pimento?
6. What OC had the world?s first parking meters in 1935?
7. What NON is at this moment - or not at all?
8. What TLO is to elucidate?
9. What CAJ is a type of weightlifting?
10. What JL was the world?s longest reigning heavyweight boxing champion?
11. What EMF wrote A Room With A View?
12. What CR is a Central American republic?
13. What CG is used for destroying bacteria in water?
14. What SA is the world?s oldest major golf course?
15. What BB is a French Casserole with wine?
16. What P does the Colorado beetle attack?
17. What RP is the world?s longest snake?
18. What NN is said to be good news?
19. What FAAP describes something completely flat?
20. What C is the common name for the painful spasmodic contraction of a muscle?
1. A Wet Blanket
2. Devils Island
3. A Rough Diamond
4. Little By Little
6. Oklahoma City
7. Now or Never
8. Throw Light On
9. Clean And Jerk
10. Joe Louis
11. Edward Morgan Forster
12. Costa Rica
13. Chlorine Gas
14. St. Andrews
15. Bouef Bourgignon
17. Reticulated Python
18. No News
19. Flat as a pancake