2. Which nickname for Hollywood sounds Christmassy?
3. In the film 'Die Hard 2', which airport did the terrorist take over on Christmas Eve?
4. If you were born on Christmas day, what would be your Zodiac sign?
5. What is the name of the ocean current that appears every 5 to 8 years around Christmas off of the Pacific coast of South America?
6. In which American state would you find the city of Bethlehem?
7. Which Christmas carol demands figgy duff?
8. Which British territory was captured on Christmas Day 1941?
9. Which duo dressed up as Batman and Robin to go to a fancy dress ball on their 1996 Christmas Day Special?
10. While distributing gifts in Holland Father Christmas is accompanied by who ?
11. The German Christmas song Tannebaum is translated into English as what?
12. Coca Cola made our modern Father Christmas for an advertising campaign ? prior to that, what colour robes did he wear?
13. What was the name of Scrooge?s clerk in a Christmas Carol?
14. If you were celebrating Uphellia after Christmas, where would you be?
15. Who stole Christmas from the town of Hooville?
16. In which country did the real St Nicholas live?
17. British Children hang stockins up for Santa, what do Dutch children put out?
18. Which Country gives a Christmas tree to Britain every year
19. Who played Scrooge in 'A Muppet Christmas Carol'?
20. According to the Bible, how did Mary get to Bethlehem ?
1. The Christmas cracker
3. Dulles International Airport (Washington DC)
5. El Nino
7. 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas'
8. Hong Kong
9. Del and Rodney Trotter, (Only Fools and Horses).
10. Black Peter
11. Christmas Tree
13. Bob Cratchit
14. Shetland Isles
15. The Grinch
19. Michael Caine
20. Its never revealed