1. What is the name of the national airline of Israel?
2. What make of car is a Plus 4?
3. What word is used to describe a person who dies without having made a will?
4. What name is given to divination by interpreting dreams?
5. What name is given to the Tibetan form of Hinduism?
6. What name is given to the zodiacal sign of the scorpion?
7. What sort of dish is a bouillabaisse?
8. What sort of fruit is a Cabernet Sauvignon?
9. What was the capital of Burma before Rangoon?
10. What was the name of the largest German battleship in the Second World War?
11. To within ten years, when did the British Navy stop giving a rum ration?
12. What are the ingredients of b?arnaise sauce?
13. What cleans a big, big carpet for less than half a crown?
14. What is a kipper?
15. Which former owner of The Observer newspaper died in July 1998?
16. What is Halva?
17. What is the heraldic term for blue?
18. What is the name given to the battle that, according to the Book of Revelation, will be the end of the world?
19. What is the name of the British civil airline pilot training school?
20. What is the name of the French national anthem?
1. El Al
7. Fish stew
12. Butter and eggs
14. A smoked herring
15. Tiny Rowland
16. A sesame seed sweet
20. The Marseillaise