1. During their first American tour of the US in 1964, the Rolling Stones were the opening act for which 14 year old musician?
2. In film and literature, which titular character's name translated means "white skin" in the Mangani language?
3. The film title to which movie starring Jack Nicholson refers to a book of uncomplicated piano lessons?
4. In the song "Good Golly Miss Molly", in which house does Molly do her rocking and rolling?
5. Horvat is the most common surname in which European country?
a. Bulgaria b. Poland c. Albania d. Croatia
6. Which Aramaic word meaning "a skull" is the name of the place outside of Jerusalem where Christ was crucified?
7. The ichthyologist Matt Hooper is one of the central characters in which 1975 Hollywood blockbuster?
8. In which city is the world famous Uffizi Gallery?
9. Bunny chow is a popular fast food dish in which country?
10. The following lyrics are all from songs with the word "Good" somewhere in the song title. Can you name the song? One point for each correct answer.
a. I hear a lot of stories, I suppose they could be true, all about love and what it can do for you
b. Got a picture of you beside me, got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup
c. In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man
11. With 161.5 m in height, in which country is the tallest church in the world?
a. Germany b. England c. Ivory Coast d. France
12. In which sport is 'Bonk' (or bonking) a term used for mental and physical exhaustion?
13. Measured in metres above sea level, in which four countries would one find the highest capital cities? One point for each correct answer.
14. Brian Cohen is a central figure in which controversial 1979 film?
15. Named after their first Prime Minister, what is Israel's busiest airport?
16. Name the films in which Bob Hoskins played each of the following roles. One point for each correct answer.
a. Nikita Khrushchev
b. J. Edgar Hoover
c. Eddie Valiant
17. With 5,109 m (16,763 ft), Mount Stanley is the third highest mountain on which continent?
18. Which British author is featured a record 10 times in the original "1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die"?
19. Which band performed "Brain Salad Surgery"?
20. The psychiatrist Dr. Sidney Freedman was an occasional character in which popular US television series?
1. 'Little' Stevie Wonder
3. Five Easy Pieces
4. The house of blue lights
5. Answer d. Croatia
9. South Africa
10. Three answers.
a. A Good Heart (Feargal Sharkey)
b. Back For Good (Take That)
c. Good Times Bad Times (Led Zeppelin)
11. Answer a. Germany (Ulm Münster)
13. Four answers. Bolivia, Ecuador, Bhutan and Colombia.
14. Monty Python's Life Of Brian
15. Ben Gurion Airport
16. Three answers.
a. Enemy At The Gates
c. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
18. Charles Dickens
19. Emerson Lake and Palmer