1. Where would you find the mound of Venus?
2. What does an anaerobe live without?
3. In professional tennis, other than the Umpire, how many people call decisions?
4. In which films would you find the following bad guys:
5. Who said in 1958 that rock and roll was the most brutal, ugliest, degenerated and dispicable music he ever had to listen to:
a: The Pope
b: Ronald Reagan
c: Frank Sinatra
d: Nikita Kruschev
e: Elmar Fudd?
6. The name of which famous Russian playwright and city is the Russian word for bitter?
7. Which book and film takes place partly in the year 802,701?
8. What was the name of Sherlock Holmes housekeeper?
9. Which E.U. country's population is 30% less today than it was 150 years ago?
10. Who was John Hinkley trying to impress when he shot at Ronald Reagan?
1. On the palm of your hand - used by those who read your future or past when examing your left palm.(and according to Wikipedia, just above the vagina)
2. OxygenAn anaerobic organism is any organism that does not require oxygen for growth. Obligate anaerobes will die when exposed to atmospheric levels of oxygen. Facultative anaerobes can use oxygen when it is present. Aerotolerant organisms can survive in the presence of oxygen, but they are anaerobic because they do not use oxygen as a terminal electron acceptor.
4. Four answers;
b: Interview with a vampire
5. c: Frank Sinatra - Old blue eyes
6. GorkyAleksei Maksimovich Peshkov (March 28 1868 - June 18, 1936), better known as Maxim Gorky, was a Soviet/Russian author, a founder of the socialist realism literary method and a political activist. From 1906 to 1913 and from 1921 to 1929 he lived abroad, mostly in Capri, Italy; after his return to the Soviet Union he accepted the cultural policies of the time, although he was not permitted to leave the country.
7. The time machine
8. Mrs. Hudson
10. Jodie Foster