1. Many people believed that Lord Carnarvon's death was due to what?
2. The HE 178 was the first example of what?
3. For more than 20 years after World War II, the part of Major Strasser was completley removed from which cult film in German cinemas?
4. In which films did the following characters die in a hair raising manner?
a: Father Damian Carras
b: Marion Crane
c: Major T.J. King Kong
d: Captain Quint
5. According to the University of Bielefeld, most of the women in the western world under the age of 45 look at which two body parts when they first meet a man?
6. The following words are expressions in which games?
d: the river
7. What was the old Dutch name for modern Jakarta?
8. In the middle ages in England what ingredient did beer have that ale didnt which gave it more longevity? ( ale went skunky after 4 or 5 days )
9. According to an old Catalan tradition, what was first publicly announced in the banquet hall Salo del Tinell on an unknown date in April 1493 ?
10. Which building in the world has the most toilets ?
1. The curse of the mummy
2. A jet fighter.The Heinkel He 178 was the world's first aircraft to fly under turbojet power, and the first practical jet plane, the pioneering example of this type of aircraft. It was a private venture by the German Heinkel company in accordance with director Ernst Heinkel's emphasis on developing technology for high-speed flight and first flew on August 27, 1939 piloted by Erich Warsitz. This had been preceded by a short hop three days earlier.
4. Four Answers:
a: The Exorcist
c: Dr. Strangelove
5. Eyes and the Gluteus maximus. The gluteus maximus is the largest and most superficial of the three gluteal muscles. It makes up a large portion of the shape and appearance of the buttocks. It is a broad and thick fleshy mass of a quadrilateral shape, and forms the prominence of the nates. Its large size is one of the most characteristic features of the muscular system in humans, connected as it is with the power of maintaining the trunk in the erect posture. The muscle is remarkably coarse in structure, being made up of fasciculi lying parallel with one another and collected together into large bundles separated by fibrous septa.
6. Four Answers:
d: Texas hold 'em poker
7. BataviaJakarta, Batavia, Dutch East Indies, a Dutch settlement on the island of Java. It later became the capital of the Dutch East Indies colony
9. The discovery of the New World
10. The new Wembley Stadium in London.