1. Who made the film the life of Brian?
2. What was the name of Tony Hancocks radio show?
3. On which television show did Fozzie Bear, Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy first become popular?
4. What was the title of Walt Disney?s feature length ?Silly Symphony??
5. Which comic strip hero was created by Jerome Siegel and Joseph Shuster in 1938?
6. Which playwright said in a 1960 revue ?Life is rather like a tin of sardines - were all looking for the key ??
7. How were Peter Sellers, Harry Secombe & Spike Milligan collectively known?
8. Who was the original clown called Joey?
9. What were the first names of Laurel & Hardy?
10. What comic pair starred in such films as the road to Morocco & the road to Singapore?
1. Monty Python
2. Hancocks half Hour
3. Sesame Street
6. Alan Bennett
7. The Goons
8. Joseph Grimaldi
9. Stan & Oliver
10. Bob Hope & Bing Crosby